Quite simply, we have the best performing, lowest maintenance anti-static flooring systems available.
We are your best defense against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
In industries where electronic components or volatile chemicals are involved, static electricity can result in significant damage, injury and financial loss. Even when people are equipped to handle static-sensitive devices, inadvertent contact can occur. Our ESD floor, wall and ceiling coatings and toppings tie your entire ESD system together. With one of the most comprehensive ESD lines in the industry, we can design a floor system to meet your specific needs. Not only do we have the most complete line, our products significantly outperform the competition and are protected by multiple patents. Our ESD products generate a maximum Body Voltage Generation of 15 volts, and have consistent readings regardless of relative humidity.
Because ESD coatings differ in their characteristics and benefits, several different types of ESD products may be required for one facility. For example, areas with heavy tow-motor traffic, light foot traffic, clean room assembly/manufacturing, solvent/chemical storage, and product handling might each require several different ESD products. That’s why we offer a full line of ESD-control coatings.
Problems such as odor, moisture in new concrete, osmotic pressure, etc., also require an innovative product line. No single polymer type or ESD product will handle all of the conditions that can be experienced in the field.
Have You Heard of ESD 200 Urethane?
This is one of our favorite materials to use for ESD protection. It is a thin, incredibly effective, odorless coating that can be used in a wide variety of environments. This particular product is especially valuable because it is slip resistant when used with certain additives, adding a double layer of protection in your workspace. ESD 200 Urethane is also available in a number of different colors, and is even offered in a transparent form.
While being a powerhouse of protection, it also acts a sealer, allowing your floor to be stain and moisture resistant.
Our ESD-control coatings offer the following benefits:
- Consistent resistance measurements when tested at 10 – 500 volts.
- Eliminates hot and cold spots.
- <15 volts BVG (when utilizing conductive footwear).
- Dissipate a 5000-volt charge to zero in <0.1 seconds (720F @ 12% RH).
- Maintain electrical conductivity throughout the entire thickness.
- Do not depend on relative humidity (RH) for electrical properties.
- Electrical properties guaranteed for five years.
- Excellent Chemical & Abrasion Resistance
- Complies with EOS/ESD 7.1 Test Standard
- Most Complete line in the Industry Protected by Multiple Patents
- Consistent Readings Throughout Entire Surface