5 Containment Strategies for Your Commercial or Industrial Painting Project
We put a high value on containment, and so should you!
Communication, coordination, and containment.
Communication and coordination are essential in any work environment, but especially so in a facility like yours. Whether you’ve constructed new square footage, are in the process of rebranding, are fitting out an office space for a new tenant, or are completing much-needed property maintenance, there are numerous moving parts to keep in order. And, as a service provider, we want to make your life simpler in any way we can. Working with other trades, coordinating with your shifts and operations, and meeting tight deadlines is what we do. And yes, this all involves expert communication and coordination.
So, how about containment? What does that look like for your project, and what value does it offer?
Insights on Commercial and Industrial Containment
Why is a Containment Strategy So Valuable?
Unless we’re working during a previously-scheduled plant shutdown, we know that we’ll rarely ever be alone. And, your needs will always dictate our practices.
Experienced, expert containment strategies ensure that our work will stay confined to our specific workspace, and that surrounding operations won’t be negatively impacted in any way.
5 Containment Strategies Developed with You in Mind
Every site is unique and requires a customized approach, but in general these strategies are standard features of our containment practices.
- Floor to ceiling “asbestos grade” containment using 4mil fire-retardant plastic. We will move these “walls” as needed, essentially encapsulating our work as we progress through your facility.
- We will create a dust-free barrier between our workspace and yours (even if it’s only a few feet away). This protects your team, equipment, instruments, products, and commodities from any contaminants.
- Complete containment of FOD (Foreign Object Debris).
- We maintain safe OSHA, ISO and GMP standards. Protecting both our team and yours is a top priority!
- Our containment practices also provide a visual barrier that prevents any distractions for your workforce.
Let’s Talk About Your Property Maintenance Strategy!
We take service seriously, and do all that we can to leverage our skills, experience, and manpower to effectively meet your needs. Since every project is unique, we encourage you to contact us directly to discuss the particulars of your painting, flooring, or industrial cleaning needs.
We look forward to serving you!
Other Services Kaloutas Customers Are Searching for Include:
- exterior painting contractors central massachusetts
- concrete floors safety
- massachusetts painting contractors
- industrial flooring contractors
- exterior painting contractors worcester ma
- painting contractors central massachusetts
- interior painting contractors central massachusetts
- exterior industrial painter
- ipswich industrial flooring
- urethane mortar flooring contractors
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.