Have You Considered a Facility Maintenance Plan for This Winter?
If you have read our project blog posts with any regularity, you know that we often encounter coatings that are in need of extreme attention. As one example, take a look at this ceiling painting project we completed in Wakefield, MA.
You get the idea. The common denominator is that facilities are often ignored until they beg for attention. And, at that point, a lot more is required to get the surfaces back to a healthy, attractive condition.
Why Invest in Routine Property Maintenance?
“Invest” is a carefully-chosen word.
When we invest, we expect (ideally) to see a return, to be paid back in some larger way for a smaller initial pay-out. Aside from just financial investments, this principle is what drives us to change the oil in our car rather than pay for a new motor, or go to the dentist regularly rather than experience a dental catastrophe (that sounds terrible, doesn’t it?).
This principle is also what prompted us at Kaloutas to offer industrial and commercial property maintenance business plans.
What Are the Practical Benefits of Routine Facility Care?
- We handle it so you don’t have to
- We can catch small points of concern before they grow into larger issues
- We can check your surfaces on a predictable schedule in a non-intrusive way, making recommendations as needed
- We can touch up and freshen your coatings, ensuring a consistently attractive, healthy, and protected surface
- Your scheduling needs are our priority
- You will save money in the long-run by eliminating the need for widespread, in-depth repairs and coating replacement
Do You Have Any Questions About Our Painting and Flooring Services?
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.