What Is Sponge Blasting, and What Are Its Benefits?
Sponge blasting is a powerful, effective technique used for commercial and industrial cleaning.
Its beauty is found not only in its effectiveness, however, but also in its versatility. Whether your particular goal is to strip a surface of embedded dirt, grease, debris, and rust, or to remove contaminants from delicate machinery, the process can be adapted to meet your needs.
Why else is sponge blasting so popular?
- Creates very little dust
- There is no waste — the media can be recycled
- Because it is a low-rebound process, sponge blasting near operating machinery is perfectly safe
- Soft metals can be thoroughly cleaned without any damage or marking
- Ideal for surface preparation before fresh paint and coatings are applied
We have decades of experience working in a wide variety of commercial and industrial environments. If you have any questions about the industrial cleaning or painting process, contact Kaloutas today!
Industrial Cleaning Services
- Equipment Cleaning
- Dry Ice Blasting
- Floor Cleaning & Polishing
- Pressure Washing
- Sponge Blasting
- FOD Containment
- Space Containment Services
Who Hires Us?
- Pharmaceutical & Life Science Facilities
- Aerospace Facilities
- Electronics Facilities
- General Manufacturing Facilities
- General Contractors
- Commercial Real Estate
- Food and Agricultural Plants
- Corporate Offices and Buildings
- Health Services
- Schools and Universities