5 Important Questions to Ask Your Commercial Painter in New England
There is a saying in the culinary world that tells us, “You eat with your eyes first.” The idea is that no matter how delicious a meal might be, and no matter how long you carefully crafted it in the kitchen, if it doesn’t look appetizing it might never even be tasted. It has to be visually appealing.
The same is true for your business, regardless of the industry you’re in. You can strategically develop business plans and set goals in place, but if the atmosphere you offer your clients, customers, and guests is not welcoming, attractive, and in line with the image you want to develop, it will be a serious disadvantage. Your product or service might never be tasted!
With all of that in mind, it is equally important to choose a professional, commercial painting company who is interested in your goals and prepared for the task of helping you to dress your property for success.
How Can You Know You Are Choosing a Quality Painting Company?
Here are a few key questions to help you get started:
- What repairs/prep will be included? – Sometimes surface preparation is included, and sometimes it is billed as an extra service. To avoid a misunderstanding, talk to your painter about what repairs they anticipate needing to be done, and how the billing will be handled.
- Do you carry insurance? – Accidents can happen! Be sure that your painting company is fully licensed and insured.
- How flexible is your scheduling? – Many commercial painters will work around your schedule in an effort to be non-intrusive.
- What type of paint will you be using, and why? – This is not only a good way to gauge how knowledgeable your painter is, but also is an opportunity to launch a dialogue about what kind of specific needs your environment has, and how best to meet them.
- What are your suggestions? — You may have an idea in mind for the direction you want your project to take, but you should still ask! An experienced painter may have tips and ideas to maximize your painting decisions, achieving the very best results for your goals.
Do You Need a Commercial Painter in NH, MA, or RI?
If so, we at Kaloutas would love to be of service. We have proudly provided northern and southern New England with commercial and industrial painting services since 1987. Take a moment to get to know a bit about us, and if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to let us know how we can help!
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.