Are your property’s surfaces becoming dirty and discolored? Is your machinery developing a build-up of caked on residue and grime? Especially in the case of exterior surfaces, many property owners and managers assume that this is an unfortunate but unavoidable side effect of age, use, and our harsh New England weather.
In reality, much of that discoloration and filth is due to contaminants that have found a home on your walls, floors, and equipment. As part of a regular maintenance routine, professional pressure washing can turn back the clock, restoring a bright, fresh, and clean surface.
If it is time for new paint and coatings, pressure washing also plays an invaluable role in the preparation process by helping to create a clean, receptive home for the new products being applied.
Power Washing Services in New England
The Industrial Power Washing Process
Our industrial-grade units deliver an adjustable, high-power stream of water. In conjunction with the appropriate cleaning solutions, this stream works to wash away mold, dirt, salt, loose coatings, and more. Operated by our highly-trained team, we take the needs and condition of your property into consideration before every project, ensuring that the ideal process and products are used to deliver the best result.
What Are the Practical Benefits of Power Washing?
- Removes dirt, mold, mildew, grease, and other harmful buildup
- Once these contaminants are removed, your coatings will last longer
- Creates a cleaner, more sanitary environment
- Routine cleaning and care lessens the need for more drastic painting and repairs
- Removing slippery residue from walkways reduces risk of injury
- Restores an attractive, appealing aesthetic
What Kind of Surfaces Can Be Power Washed?
We review every project on a case-by-case basis as no two properties’ needs are exactly alike. As a rule, however, we can pressure wash the following:
- Industrial machinery and equipment
- …and more!
- Pharmaceutical & Life Science Facilities
- Aerospace Facilities
- Electronics Facilities
- General Manufacturing Facilities
- General Contractors
- Commercial Real Estate
- Food and Agricultural Plants
- Corporate Offices and Buildings
- Health Services
- Schools and Universities