At Kaloutas Industrial Flooring, it has been our pleasure to provide customized industrial and commercial concrete flooring options to our clients for over 30 years. Throughout these decades we have been reminded over and over again of the incredible importance of simply listening to what you need to further the success and safety of your facility, and then applying the perfect product to do just that.
The same is true when it comes to choosing the ideal concrete flooring system for your brewery. We understand that your floors see it all, from spills and dragged equipment to vigorous, high-temperature washing.
With your needs in mind, we offer a wide variety of concrete flooring treatments, services, and coatings.
Brewery Floor Experts in New England
Brewery Flooring Options
- Epoxy Floor Systems — Impact-resistant, sanitary, and durable, epoxy floors can be the answer to your brewery’s needs. The key to longevity is found in using the proper preparation and application techniques, and we are experts at both.
- Stained Concrete — Taking ease of cleaning to whole new levels, concrete staining is an ideal way to seal, protect, and preserve your floor.
- Concrete Polishing — Our professional concrete polishing services create a durable and sanitary concrete flooring option by decreasing moisture retention. This translates to less opportunity for the growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew.
Why Choose Kaloutas Industrial Flooring?
It would be our pleasure to discuss your specific brewery flooring needs. After all, we understand that every facility is a little different and calls for a unique plan of action. Our team of concrete flooring professionals is ready to help!
Our Industrial Flooring Services
- Concrete prep
- Concrete polishing
- Moisture mitigation
- Seamless epoxy systems
- ESD floors
- Antimicrobial flooring
- Floor demolition
Our Industrial Flooring Experience and Credentials
- Certified FloRock installers
- Certified Dur-A-Flex installers
- Certified General Polymers installers
- Certified Sikafloor installers
- Certified polished concrete contractors
- Certified Koester moisture mitigation installers
- Certified installers of International Coatings
- Distributor of industrial cleaning and maintenance chemicals
- Over 3,000,000 square feet of installations
- Over 30 years of direct concrete flooring system experience