Extend the Life of Your Industrial Equipment with Routine, Professional Cleaning
The goal of residential painting is typically to enhance the aesthetic value of your property. Light repairs may be involved, but the major purpose is to add a stylish new look, right?
In the industrial painting world, appearance is important, but functionality is the ultimate goal.
Paint, line striping, floor systems, color-coded pipes, safety aisles, bin marking, and bright, reflective ceiling decks, to name just a few examples, all work toward the safety and productivity of your property. And, in some cases, industrial painting and maintenance is essential for remaining within compliance of government regulation and codes.
The same is true of our industrial cleaning services. They certainly improve the aesthetics of your facility, but they ultimately are offered with the distinct goal of protecting your investments.
What Are the Benefits of Industrial Equipment Cleaning and Degreasing?
- Compliance with regulations — If you work in the food or beverage industry, a buildup of grease, debris, or other byproducts can create FDA compliance issues. Routine cleaning is essential.
- Reduces workplace hazards
- Maintenance is made easier — Consistent care and maintenance is drastically simplified when the components aren’t obscured.
Regularly cleaning industrial equipment also allows for leaks, damage, and other points of concern to be more easily identified, increasing the lifespan of your investments. Quickly finding and correcting these issues ultimately protects your team, equipment, and maintenance budget overall.
Are You Looking for Industrial Cleaning Services? Here Are Three Key Attributes to Value in a Service Provider
- Experience — Take the time to thoroughly research your prospective industrial cleaning company, reading about their past projects and capabilities.
- Flexibility — A facility like yours, especially in production environments, relies on maintenance being completed in a way that minimally impacts operations. Your service provider should adapt to your schedule, completing their work in a way that allows you to keep doing yours.
- Offers Maintenance Plans — Being able to set up routine, predictable, reliable maintenance is key. Create a plan that works for you and your schedule and takes a major task off your to-do list.
The three attributes above are essential, but here’s one more that is less tangible but equally important: look for a creative industrial cleaning and painting company.
Working with a professional that employs a creative, solutions-based approach is invaluable. This attribute is often born out of experience, but it also has a lot to do with their overall attitude, and their emphasis on serving you in a way that really meets your need despite any obstacles in the way.
New England’s Industrial Painting and Cleaning Company
Kaloutas offers commercial and industrial painting, flooring, and cleaning expertise, with locations in Stoughton, Peabody, Nashua, Providence, and Worcester. Solutions-based services are our specialty!
Contact us today with any questions you might have.
Other Services Kaloutas Customers Are Searching for Include:
- exterior painting contractors central massachusetts
- concrete floors safety
- massachusetts painting contractors
- industrial flooring contractors
- exterior painting contractors worcester ma
- painting contractors central massachusetts
- interior painting contractors central massachusetts
- exterior industrial painter
- ipswich industrial flooring
- urethane mortar flooring contractors
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.