What Should You Look for in a Floor Demolition Professional?
As important as the right products are, it all depends on how much time and skill is invested in thorough surface preparation.
The same is true for your flooring.
Patching, repair, grinding, polishing, achieving the proper profile… These are essential steps that allow for secure adhesion and a level of durability that performs as you need it to.
And, in the case of a total floor system replacement, it all begins with successful floor demolition.
Hiring the Right Professional for Your Floor Demolition Project
As you search for your industrial or commercial flooring ally, here are a few attributes that you should consider non-negotiable:
- Experience — You and your facility deserve a professional who can negotiate your project easily, understanding and accommodating any unique needs or considerations in a solution-based manner.
- Sizeable Team — Having a large enough workforce ensures that your deadlines can be easily met, and that scheduling flexibility is offered (including night, weekend, and holiday work).
- The Right Equipment — Here at Kaloutas, for example, we have a state-of-the-art Terminator, with the capability to successfully remove a wide variety of existing floor systems. To achieve that all-important surface preparation that we mentioned above, we then use our Blastrac shot-blast and diamatic grinders to create a receptive profile for your new system.
Using Dust-Free Equipment for Floor Demolition
Whether your property is being renovated, restored, or repurposed, it’s likely that multiple trades will be at work simultaneously. It may even be that your own team will be working nearby.
Either way, it’s essential that your floor demolition project is contained, for the sake of surrounding equipment and commodities and the health of those at work.
With that in mind, make sure that your floor demolition company is utilizing dust-free equipment.
Do You Need Expert Industrial Flooring Services in the Greater Boston Area?
Our team here at Kaloutas is ready to serve you. Contact us today to discuss your goals and timeline!
Other Services Kaloutas Customers Are Searching for Include:
- exterior painting contractors central massachusetts
- concrete floors safety
- massachusetts painting contractors
- industrial flooring contractors
- exterior painting contractors worcester ma
- painting contractors central massachusetts
- interior painting contractors central massachusetts
- exterior industrial painter
- ipswich industrial flooring
- urethane mortar flooring contractors
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.