5 Popular Painting and Flooring Services, and Why You Should Consider Them
One of the attributes we have worked hardest to develop over the years here at Kaloutas is the ability to meet a diverse spectrum of needs for our clients. As we’ve touched on before in project overviews, we want to provide the simplicity of being just one number to call, or one name in your phone, when you have a commercial or industrial maintenance need.
To make this goal a reality, we have built a team of true industry experts, each with their areas of specialty and deep product knowledge.
We’re a resource, not just a service provider.
With that said, there are a few services in particular that have proven themselves to be extremely valuable and popular options, and for good reason. Our hope is that you find this overview helpful as you plan your own facility maintenance strategy.
Our Most In-Demand Painting and Flooring Services Here in the Greater Boston Area
#1 Epoxy Flooring
Epoxy floor systems have exploded in popularity, and advances in product quality and technology have only made them more appealing.
- Abrasion/impact resistant
- Fast-curing so that your facility can quickly become operational again
- Available with custom aggregates and colors to match your aesthetic needs
- Increases traction/workplace safety
- A cove base can be added for easy floor cleaning
- Finishes can range from reflective to positive, non-skid surfaces
For a real-life example, take a look at this trowel-applied epoxy floor system we installed in a Holbrook school.
#2 Concrete Polishing
While we’re discussing popular floor treatments, we can’t miss concrete polishing. It can elevate and protect flooring in a variety of environments, from heavy industrial to commercial spaces.
- Quick turnaround time since there is no need for a product to cure before operations resume
- We use state-of-the-art diamond grinders, then treat the surface with a silicate based concrete densifier to lock in an enduring shine
- Provides a high-gloss, dust-free finish
- Protects and enhances your concrete
- Increases reflectivity
Interested in learning more? Take a look at this overview of the service, process, and benefits:
#3 Flexible, Deadline-Driven Painting and Flooring Services
You deserve a service provider who can make your goals, timeline, and operations schedule a priority.
We’ve assembled a few inside tips for finding the right painting contractor that we hope you’ll find helpful — peruse the full list here!
#4 ESD Flooring
ESD (electrostatic discharge) flooring is a perfect example of how advanced floor systems can keep you (and your assets) safe in the workplace.
Static discharge can spell disaster in many environments, and especially those that contain volatile materials, sensitive electronics, or any other products and equipment that are vulnerable to a static event.
A well-chosen and applied ESD control flooring system directs accumulated static electricity harmlessly through conductive material in your substrate, ending in an earth ground.
What are the benefits, other than as an effective safety measure? Here are a few to consider:
- Much more comprehensive protection is possible than more localized options can offer
- The surface is seamless and easily cleaned
- Offers both conductive and dissipative qualities
- Resists chemicals
- A wide range of thicknesses are available
- Color can be chosen to be meet your aesthetic needs
We encourage you to learn more about ESD floor systems in this comprehensive introductory guide, and by watching the video below as well.
#5 Facility Maintenance Programs
In an attempt to not only serve but also educate our clients, we often reinforce the value of setting up a continuous facility maintenance plan. Why should you consider one?
- One Fewer Thing to Worry About — As a property owner or manager, we know that you have a full to-do list (to say the least). Placing ongoing maintenance in the hands of a trustworthy painting and flooring company offers peace of mind and scheduling predictability.
- Ongoing Savings — It’s no secret that maintenance is far more cost-effective than remediating a widespread problem. Don’t wait until your facility falls into disrepair — proactively keep it looking its best.
- Safety — Accumulated dust and debris, obscured or faded floor markings, worn and chipped safety paint, failed floor systems… These all can lead to workplace accidents and increased liability.
- Customizable Plans — Your maintenance professional can work with you to develop a plan that fits your needs, budget, and goals.
If you have any further questions about your facility improvement, maintenance, or repair needs here in the Greater Boston area, we encourage you to contact us at Kaloutas. It would be our pleasure to serve you.
Kaloutas is an ideal vendor for these needs:
- Boston floor coatings contractors
- Industrial flooring installers
- Industrial floor contractors
- Painters for industrial facilities
- Industrial painting contractors near Boston
- Fireproofing contractors
- Epoxy flooring
- Seamless flooring
- Concrete brewery flooring
- Brewery floor systems
- Industrial cleaning contractors
- Office painting
- Urethane mortar flooring contractors
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.