It’s Time To Think About Preventive Facility Maintenance!
And, we know you do too.
Whether you’re changing the oil in your car or visiting the dentist, you do it because consistently investing a smaller amount of time and money in ongoing care is ultimately the most cost-effective option.
A little now to save you a lot later.
Unfortunately, we also have seen time and again that facility maintenance in commercial and industrial facilities often slips to the bottom of the to-do list. Distractions happen, other deadlines get in the way, and it simply gets missed.
Our goal at Kaloutas is to change that, and to make preventive facility maintenance simple, convenient, and easy to budget and plan for.
What Will Skipping Preventive Maintenance Cost You?
The expenses of neglected maintenance add up, and they add up fast:
- Time — Routine care is less time consuming than completely replacing paint, coatings, or floor systems.
- Money — Damaged and decayed surfaces require more extensive and expensive repairs, preparation, and products.
- Productivity — For many, this is the most expensive consequence of missing maintenance. While planned facility care can be completed according to your schedule, emergency repairs (to equipment and surfaces) can negatively impact your operations.
- Safety — Clean and fresh paint, coatings, line striping, and safety paint translate to healthier, safer environments. Not only will this keep you in-line with regulations and standards, but it also prevents the risk of avoidable workplace injuries.
- Efficiency — Dirty, corroded, dark environments consume resources. A dingy ceiling deck, for example, absorbs light, requiring expensive lighting to compensate.
Preventive Facility Maintenance: What Will Your Plan Look Like?
So, what’s the solution?
Rather than force your facility, budget, and needs into a cookie cutter program, we instead sit down, listen, and create a plan that will work for you.
Part of this strategy includes providing you with a unique Preventive Maintenance Service Pack. This will be your complete maintenance resource, providing helpful data tracking and information.
Your pack program includes:
- Project Contact List - All of the contact information you need, concisely presented for quick reference.
- Work Order Tracking — This data assists with future budget building and monthly reconciliation. It also includes a clear breakdown of all the work we’ve completed for you.
- Annual PO Billing — You’ll always know your remaining balance on each PO, and this assists with budgeting for future projects.
- Facility Mapping — This includes one-click access to paint colors and the locations where they were used.
A Simpler (Effective!) Approach To Maintenance
What else can you expect?
- You will work with a consistent Job Lead who knows your facility layout and standard operating procedures.
- A single point of contact for all your painting and flooring needs.
- We manage and perform all your work order requests.
- We can create a timeline of recurring maintenance tasks that fit your schedule and make caring for your investments predictable and simple.
- Take a proactive rather than reactive approach to maintenance, and make it work for YOU.
- Protect your time, money, resources, productivity, and team!
Kaloutas: Your Maintenance Partner
If you have more questions about how to best improve and care for your industrial or commercial property, we hope you will contact us directly. It would be our pleasure to discuss our services and capabilities in person, and to help you launch your own maintenance strategy.
Kaloutas is an ideal vendor for these needs:
- Boston floor coatings contractors
- Industrial flooring installers
- Industrial floor contractors
- Painters for industrial facilities
- Industrial painting contractors near Boston
- Fireproofing contractors
- Epoxy flooring
- Seamless flooring
- Concrete brewery flooring
- Brewery floor systems
- Industrial cleaning contractors
- Office painting
- Urethane mortar flooring contractors
Kaloutas is New England’s premier contractor for commercial & industrial painting, flooring, and related services. Established in 1987, Kaloutas has become a trusted resource for general contractors, facilities managers, and building owners from Connecticut to Maine. Our team prides itself on high quality workmanship, jobs done on time & budget, and tackling complex projects that other contractors don’t have the experience or resources to handle. Contact us today for a painting or flooring estimate, or give us a call at 978−532−1414 to learn more.