Walls, floors, and ceilings certainly sustain a lot of wear and tear in your industrial facility, but they are not alone. The finish on the equipment you use on a daily basis is also put under tremendous strain, accumulating not only signs of surface wear but also debris, dust, and residue.
The Kaloutas team is proud to provide high-quality industrial equipment painting services, offering several practical, valuable benefits.
What Are the Benefits of Painting Industrial Equipment?
- Professional appearance
- Indicates safety and demarcation areas
- Restores a first line of defense against surface damage
- Reduces the risk of equipment failure by making leaks and spills visible
- Prevents corrosion
- Offers weather protection for outdoor equipment
- Ongoing cleaning and care is made easier
Electrostatic Equipment Painting
Electrostatic painting is a cutting-edge method for applying a smooth finish to surfaces that are typically difficult to coat. By atomizing the paint particles and grounding the metal substrate, the paint is attracted to the surface being coated. This allows for even, effective paint dispersion.
Industrial Painting Services
- Environmental Coatings
- Fireproof (Intumescent) Coatings
- Low-VOC Paint
- Multi-Color Coatings
- Equipment Painting
- Rust Encapsulation